Thursday 5 August 2010

Busy updating online site again - 1st result from mailing

Have just been busy updating my online CV and web portfolio site once again at 'http://www.christophercrawford.110mb.com'.

This time I added links to this blog and my LinkedIn profile, and also updated the link to my Dads online gallery website which I had to move due to a disagreement with the web hosting company where it was hosted before.

It is back to the original address of 'http://www.cdbc81.me.uk'.

My first result came back from my mailing. It was a refusal but given the job market at the moment that is quite an achievement. And the company also said they would keep my name on file should any future positions become available.

May get around to adding a vcard and getting some proper personal business cards in the next days or so.

Haven't decided on a name for my sole trader business. It was meant to be CCWeb. However the discovery that this name was all ready used by another company put me off even although since they are situated abroad it would not illegal to use it. But I would prefer not to be CCWeb UK if I can avoid it. Any suggestions? Meadowpark Multimedia perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment