Tuesday 24 August 2010

Still plodding on...

Despite getting very low on one day last week I am still keeping up the job search and have more than made up for that days drifting.

I have found another few companies to contact speculatively in Dennistoun and the surrounding area. This adds to my prospective letters and emails to web design companies in Glasgow of a few weeks ago.

I am determined at some point this week to do the same for colleges in the Glasgow area, but so far I just haven't had the opportunity.

My personal business cards have arrived, and at some point soon a vcard will be added to my own website. I shall need to work around the fact that for some reason my web provider bars these files to be uploaded directly to the existing website meaning that it will need to be linked to a special site at another address. However this is not an insurmountable problem - it is just an odd one.

http://www.christophercrawford.110mb.com

Watch this space for news...

No comments:

Post a Comment