Monday 2 August 2010

vcards, prospective letters, and no contact details on websites

It has surprised me when I have been doing research into completing prospective letters in my search for a job.

Quite often websites do not have company addresses on them, and when they don't frequently have nobody's name appearing on them.

This I find strange considering I would want to use a company that did not have an actual business contact address on their site. Having a real person to contact is also an advantage I would have thought since this immediately commences a personal relationship with the person enquiring about the company in question.

However despite all that I still managed to send about 20 prospective letters to multimedia and web design companies in the west of Scotland area. Here is hoping that one of the companies I contacted may have an opening for me in the near future.

I also discovered that several companies had v cards on their sites, about which I was completely unaware until today. One will be appearing on my portfolio site at http://www.christophercrawford.110mb.com in the not too distant future.

http://www.christophercrawford.110mb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment